Anderson Norman offers a complete garden design service, using carefully conceived design principles. We have undertaken a wide range of projects from small residential properties to large-scale country houses and estates, providing both traditional and contemporary design solutions.
However you wish to use your garden, as a place to relax in, entertain in, or work in, it needs to be practical as well as beautiful. Creating a great design at the beginning of a project is crucial to its success.
Following a consultation, we will incorporate your “wish list” into an initial bespoke design, advising on different garden styles and materials, the right planting for your soil, the best location for the different areas of use and ideas for unusual features.
Design Case Study – high style low maintenance
- We designed and constructed this contemporary garden design for a newly built house in Painswick.
- Our client wanted a formal style that required very little upkeep.
- Although not a big garden, we designed it with different areas for entertaining and relaxing including steps to a secret garden.
- We built Cotswold stone and rendered walls with recessed lighting, paved pathways and architectural sculptures.
- We fitted Astro Turf for low maintenance and chose planting for year round colour and interest.